More than 25 years experience in Local Government and private practice as a Building Regulations and Fire Engineering Consultant.
Thorough working knowledge on the application of the Building Code of Australia in respect of the assessment and advice relating to either the Deemed-to-Satisfy or Performance Requirements. Extensive involvement in liaising with the Fire & Rescue NSW and Local Councils in relation to Fire Safety Engineering Reports and Fire Upgrading Strategies.
Vast experience in areas of fire safety and the Building Code ensures clients are provided with advice to benefit from cost effective and practical design solutions.
Graham Scheffers (Director) - Qualifications & Membership:
- Master Fire Safety Engineering UWS
- Accredited Certifier - Grade A1 (unrestricted) NSW BPB No. 364
- Energy Consultant - BCA Part J training at University of Sydney
- Assoc. Diploma Health & Building Surveying
- Member - Association of Accredited Certifiers
- Member - Fire Protection Association Australia
- Member - Society of Fire Safety